Requirements for Aviators:
- Have a Private Pilot's License
- Be enrolled in a Part 141 training program
- Have a First Class Medical certificate
- Have a FCC license
- Possess a passport
- $1,500 per referral who completes training (paid after aviator completes FO training)
- Each Aviator intern will receive professional guidance from a Trans States Airlines pilot mentor.
Aviators will be flown to Trans States Airlines corporate headquarters in St. Louis for a day to:
- Meet the Trans States Airlines Flight Operations management team
- Talk with students who are actually in systems training, sit in on class and get a feel for what training will be like
- Tour our maintenance hangar and Systems Operations Control
- Aviators will receive pilot training materials and participate in pilot training events prior to new hire training.
- Aviators will participate in the Trans States Airlines Command Leadership course, a program typically offered only to Trans States Airlines command pilots.
- Aviators are eligible for limited pass travel benefits thru United